Anyone bought a truck from landcruisermart.com? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hi guys, I am looking to import a 2000s LHD land cruiser 70 into Canada , did anyone buy anything off these guys?

Thanks in advance!

There used to be tons of ads in the classifieds from land cruiser mart but they were all taken down, I assume because they appeared to be scams. All the ads were extremely bizarre and, if I remember correctly, the seller didn't actually have possession of any the vehicles for sale. There was also a disgruntled member who purchased a 40 or 60 series from them and never got it, I don't remember all the details there. Probably steer clear.

Thanks for the feedback .
I haven't found anything at all about them, so... Yeah... Doesn't make you trust the entity.

I'd never heard of this place, but clicked on a couple of truck links out of curiosity. The blurry pictures from this one alone make me want to run away:
Blurry shots aside, the truck looks HAMMERED! :poop:

Username is/was @lamme1, looks like they deleted their account or was banned. All the trucks this person tried to sell were POS and there were multiple drama-inducing events. Short story is avoid at all costs. Dude wanted to charge people for his breakfast to go take additional pictures of these vehicles, on top of like 25% commission, for example. Real s*** show.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom