Anybody Up for Paragon or RC? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

76FJ40

Old Fart
SILVER Star
Threads
A friend is coming for a visit to do a little wheeling and camping on one of the upcoming weekends. I'm looking at July 28-30 but I'm open to suggestions. Anybody feel the need to get out?

Yeah me too... any chance you guys will be running RC? I know Bob will be pounding on the blacks but any chance on Blues? I might be up for a day trip on Saturday 29th.

:cheers:

I know that Macneil and a friend and some other GCLC guys will be at Paragon representin Toyota on the 29th. I should be at Paragon on that Sat, but was hoping to do some high level blues and low level black.

M A N!!! I was afraid of this. After my last post here I have committed myself to particiapte in a social gathering with wife, kids, rest of the family and mostly wife's friends. I don't think I can get myself out of this now. I will be in deep doodoo if I do that. I wish I knew this earlier, like in this morning. Damn!! However, I'm going to TRY to sneak out but I'm not sure.

IT'S ALL BOB's FAULT :flipoff2:

Last edited:
Riad,

I would be willing to do Rausch Creek with ya but I might hold you back... check your PM

Rob,

I thought I replied your PM last night but I guess I didn't :D. Same deal man, If I can get myself out and things change by Friday night, I will shoot you a PM. As of right now I'm no go.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom