Anybody up for a Raleigh meeting this weekend (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Crap... Another "almost ideal" opp... Heading to the outer banks with my folks this weekend... Y'all enjoy!

Wish I could make it, fellas.

If you guys head this way to hit the trails any time soon, let me know!

Oops, just told I would be attending the "significant other's" business dinner @ 7:30. It isn't to far away from where you all are meeting, but it would be a hell of a long "Excuse me while I use the restroom" break!
If there a cruisers in the lot after dinner, I'll drop in and meet you.

Thanks and sorry,

Rob

Rob - bring the "significant other" on over.

I got my kitchen pass in hand, stamped and everything so I'll be there. Plus the canes play tonight, great place to catch the game. See you boys and/or girls later.

Just got home from the Ale House

Well,
I guess I am a dumb ass. Went to the Ale House tonight, got there around 7:45pm. After the first beer at the bar, it hit me, how the hell am I going to know who these guys are. So I proceeded to have 3 more beers and watched the game with an occasional look around to see if someone was wearing any LC atire. As I left the bar I noticed a 1992 ish cruiser with WF stickers and a TLCA sticker. Next time you all decide to have a beer, I will get some more specifics.

Casey

Casey, i thought the same thing when we we got there, How the hell are we going to know him. Sent PM with some info. We where there around 8:30 and stayed till about 11. The cruiser you saw was mine, apollogize for that.

Greg,

What's the WF sticker on your truck?

Figured that, although it's Wake Forest. 1 r...

That's where I went to school - did you go to Wake too Greg, or is it from the PO?

Should we try meeting again? Is during the week easier? Anyone interested. Do you guys ever have formal meetings?

Weekends are best for me, week nights are hard cause I get started pretty early every morning and all my childrens needs attention

I would like to get together a formal meeting to see where this can go...I think we have seen that the hardest part is getting everyone in a central location at the same time. I am up for meeting again but i think most would agree that a weekend is better than the weekdays

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom