Anybody has a FZJ71 with EFI-4500 engine registered in EU? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hi I bought a 2006 FZJ71 with the 4500 EFI engine and would like to register it in Europe. If I could find somebody who already has a EU registration, it would make life easier.

Anybody out there?

Hi,

In France I know 2 of them were imported and registered back when they were new. Not sure if it's still possible without waiting the 30 years.
These 2 FZJ71 were imported by Sea Land Safari (which still import GRJ7* in France currently) and both of them are for sale (sadly one is too expensive and had been converted to LPG and the other one has been wrecked and rebuilt with a 40 body and title):

Anyway they are probably the best one able to help you with this.

If you happen to success I'm curious to know what was your total cost and process. I would drool to get my hand on a FZJ7* !

Special dedicace for the Total sponsorship :rofl:
1597233235710.png

Thanks, I will keep you posted. So this blue cruiser, is it owned by Sea Land Safari now?

DSC_0150.jpg

DSC_0338.jpg

I don't know if they bought it back from the 3rd owner or it they are selling it for him.
The story of this fzj71 is somewhat documented on various French forums, every time it went on sale it was followed. From my memory it spent a good bit of time in Monaco, not sure 4wd was ever engaged.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom