Anybody got this Yada backup camera that Costco is selling now? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

e9999

Gotta get outta here...
Threads
5" screen
wireless to the screen
lights
$120
no idea if it's a great deal but usually Costco is hard to beat for value.

And I need one badly for the 80...

if you got one, what do you think?

uh, nobody eh?

shows 2/5 for 9 reviews.

I got a cheap wired system (camera and screen) off ebay. The camera is part of a hitch plug. Nothing to drill. My spare tire is attached to the rear bumper, so I cannot use the license plate location to have the camera centered off. The only other logical location for me was the trailer hitch. Hardly visible too. I didn't want to deal to the wireless systems.
2014-11-22 17.02.09.jpg

I got a cheap wired system (camera and screen) off ebay. The camera is part of a hitch plug. Nothing to drill. My spare tire is attached to the rear bumper, so I cannot use the license plate location to have the camera centered off. The only other logical location for me was the trailer hitch. Hardly visible too. I didn't want to deal to the wireless systems.

nice, but not the best location for those of us wanting to hook up trailers alone, maybe?

I have seen a vertical double hitch system, which would be great even for backing up to hook the trailer since the camera is aligned with the hitch and the trailer. But with a trailer there is no more functional camera. You would have to place it on the trailer.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom