any thoughts on the redcat 1/10 rockslide RS-10 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

jfz80

Cruisin’
Threads
Not that it matters now (axial on its way :D) but was looking at the redcat crawler and it looks like a great way to get into crawling for under 200 bux.

Its a MOA design that flexes like crazy, yeah i know useless without control, but it was still pretty impressive for 159.99. Granted, it looks like new batteries and tires will be your first upgrade. Still not bad looking and the grill can be easily trimmed to lower the body so it doesnt look so tippy.

Did i mention 4 steering modes! Rearsteer, frontsteer, crabwalk, 4ws
Anyone here running one (or with one) ?

there are better vids but here is the mfg's
YouTube - RockSlide RS-10 Rock Crawling Made Easy

YouTube - RockSlide Out Of Box Intro

Save you money. I have owned a few Redcats and even sold them for a while. They are junk. They are made with cheap materials and are poorly built.

I have been running mine for a while and its been great fun for the price of entry. Of course I have upgrade the front servo.

20160214_172501.jpg

I have been running this truck now for a couple of years and allowing my kids to drive it and it has held up. All links are metal and will four wheel steer out of the box can out perform many other trucks... Of course a few small mods takes it to the next level like removing the tire inserts.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom