Any of you guys in Hot Springs, or the surrounding area? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hey y’all. A buddy of mine flipped his 4Runner out at super lift today on the west side of the park, across the road.

He basically caught a high side edge and rolled 1.5 times and pretty much smashed his cab up. @DirtRoads got him wheel side down, but his samurai wasn’t heavy enough to pull the 4Runner up the hill and back onto the trail. They think the motor might have gotten hydro locked from being upside down too long.

I had a little damage and left a little early and couldn’t be there to help pull him out.

Basically, I’m trying to see if anyone has a rig that could possibly winch him up to the hill and pull him to the road. Then we could come with an empty trailer load it up, and bring it back to Memphis.

figured I’d ask the TLCA fellas to see if there is any way anyone can assist. Please contact me or @DirtRoads

he just got his truck up and running too. Sad story all around.

0A0D4583-0E42-441F-A152-3B197A429CC5.jpeg

C705E69E-BF76-4A7B-8BA8-868E693338D2.jpeg

Man that sucks! Time to chop the top and cage it. Wish I could help, but I’m not in town.

Man that sucks! Time to chop the top and cage it. Wish I could help, but I’m not in town.

It’s going to be a bit before we can get back to mess with it. Really trying to find some contacts with bigger rigs and winches to help drag it out. I think my samurai could do it with another snatch block and a lot more time, but we had neither and were somehow the only people in the park

A big part of the problem is getting my samurai there and bringing the busted rig back

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom