Any land to mess around in pigeon lake? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Was wondering if anyone knows if there's some land around Pigeon Lake that's usable for a few hours of 4x4 fun... I'll be there riding this weekend and was hoping I could scratch an itch.

I looked online; couldn't find much, some stuff from the outdoors men forums- lots of talk about Clay targets and if they're biodegradable or not.

Head a bit further down to Rocky, go past Rocky on the Cow lake road, there are tons of cutlines and trails down in that area to cruise around on. Mostly minor stuff as well.

Head a bit further down to Rocky, go past Rocky on the Cow lake road, there are tons of cutlines and trails down in that area to cruise around on. Mostly minor stuff as well.

are you calling me a Minor Stuff kind of guy?? ... because I am.

I have been out there once before and enjoyed the driving.

I'll be at Pigeon lake on the long weekend of September- Was thinking of doing Eric's Idea of messing around into Cow Lake Road.
Thinking September 1st or 3rd.

It would be a day trip kind of thing (for me) drive out there, and look around, I once did a drive up to a Fire Tower with the Land Rover club that was pretty great, few technical loose rock things by a drop off too. I encountered all kinds of weather, hail, sun, rain wind, if anyone is interested let me know.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom