Any interest in a March/April trip to badlands? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I know his forum is pretty quiet. I just ordered a little lift for my 4Runner and getting anxious to try it off-road. Any interest? Or possibly the Cliffs. Hope to have the parts here next week and thrown on over the weekend.

img

I might be interested..., but be ready for " This thing is too nice for being here..." LOL !!
That is what I heard when I wheeled my quite not so stock 100 series years ago

Ha. In 2006 I brought my new Tacoma Sport with temp tags still on it to Badlands. I did put some AT tires on it at least. Let me know when you are interested. I joined some local Facebook groups with my wifes facebook account...but without being on it all the time it's hard to monitor what's going on. She did get a lot of friend requests that day lol.

Are there trails at the Badlands that can accommodate larger vehicles like a 100 series Land Cruiser?

Yes. It does get tight on the back side some you will have to keep an eye out for body damage and deeper holes.

I spent a day at badlands in January all by myself in my very slightly modified LX470. You can read all about it here: About Badlands Off road

Plenty to do for the full bodied trucks like 4Runner, 100 series etc. At about 300 miles from Madison WI, it is a bit of a haul for me but I might still be able to join for a weekend ride.

I spent a day at badlands in January all by myself in my very slightly modified LX470. You can read all about it here: About Badlands Off road

Plenty to do for the full bodied trucks like 4Runner, 100 series etc. At about 300 miles from Madison WI, it is a bit of a haul for me but I might still be able to join for a weekend ride.
We will get a trip together in the spring at some point once this virus thing is under control. If you are on Facebook sign up on Indiana Land Cruisers as that usually where the rides and get together are scheduled.

We will get a trip together in the spring at some point once this virus thing is under control. If you are on Facebook sign up on Indiana Land Cruisers as that usually where the rides and get together are scheduled.

Ah the old book of faces! I don't have an FB account so I guess I will just never find out!

After I had posted my question, I ran across your post regarding your trip to the Badlands. From what it sounds, Badlands does have options for the larger bodied trucks. I'm hoping to make it other there before I start building my truck to establish a capability baseline, of course once things calm down and the new norm begins.

After I had posted my question, I ran across your post regarding your trip to the Badlands. From what it sounds, Badlands does have options for the larger bodied trucks. I'm hoping to make it other there before I start building my truck to establish a capability baseline, of course once things calm down and the new norm begins.
When it come to big body I think of a full-size truck of some sort. Ive seen people in a full-size truck trying to get around in the back. It was a nice F150. No fun for him. Yes, a 100 is larger but you should be able to do a lot of what's there. Wonder if it would fit through one of the big culverts....

Finished the lift up this weekend.
49709308126_842bc90bfd_b.jpg

I had some MT tires laying around from my wranger so I went ahead and picked up another set of TRD wheels to mount them on. Will probably run the K02s on one truck and the MTs on another.

49715749778_437190fb91_b.jpg

Finished the lift up this weekend.
49709308126_842bc90bfd_b.jpg

I had some MT tires laying around from my wranger so I went ahead and picked up another set of TRD wheels to mount them on. Will probably run the K02s on one truck and the MTs on another.

49715749778_437190fb91_b.jpg

They look awesome. Perhaps another thread would be better for this?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom