Any idea how to keep these lights on? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I took a picture earlier of my side lights on and mistakenly had my hazards on when i did. Must have hit the button as i was getting out or something. Anyways, I like the way they look if they were to stay on. Any ideas of how to do that? Maybe splice into side lights so they go on at the same time and blink at the same time? Not an electrical engineer so figured i would ask!
IMG_0866.PNG

Finished the HID's today as well. Did 55w 4500 in all four. Made the truck look a lot newer!
IMG_0867.PNG

I went with DDM tuning. I have had them a few times and didn't have any problems. 4500k 55 watts. Looks very OEM and wow they are bright.

negative. The ballasts are quite loud though. I think that the relay quites them, if I'm correct.

Where did you purchase them?

Which set did you order and what make/model 100/470 do you have? I want to order, but unsure which one to order.

negative. The ballasts are quite loud though. I think that the relay quites them, if I'm correct.
If your ballasts are making a high frequency buzz or hum you can hear then that's usually caused by the high speed switching going on within it. Are you getting any breakthrough or RFI?
I installed 35W Xenon Depot Extremes about four years ago, no noise (audio or RF) from them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom