any flagstaff mudder that help a feller out?

Wile E Coyote

Out in the streets, they call it murder!
Visit site
I managed to get myself pretty stuck in mud and could use a tug. I'm sitting 600 yrds or so east of I-17 one exit north of munds park.
any help early tomorrow (friday) would be VERY appreciated. email is wileycoyote_az at y a h o o dot com. name's Mike, and yes I know i'm gonna hear crap about this...it's justified, hehe. I'm from kingman and don't know any locals.
thanks in advance!

Wile E Coyote

Visit site
mogas...thanks so much for the help! I had an epiphany last night and threw down piles of pine needles and sticks. when the ground froze it was enough to finally make headway with the hi-lift. once I got the front tires outta the rear's ruts...it was all good! I started working at 4am and was out by 5:30 or so.
I'm posting from my treo, so please forgive the messy thread.
i'll have to wait till next week to delete it.

Wile E Coyote

Visit site
thanks to u too a. mus. ed ! sorry I overlooked u at first. this old beast 650 aint too forum friendly but at least I now know its usable since ole woody added the mobile forum. thanks to u too woodrow!

MoGas

Central Scrutinizer
GOLD Star
Visit site
Sorry I wasn't able to help. I even called a buddy that lives in Munds Park last night and he is in Detroit on business right now. Maybe next time.

Dave

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom