Answering a higher call (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

65swb45

Elder Statesman
Supporting Vendor
Threads
Website
www.marksoffroad.net
Wont be the same without you but keep up the good work!

BTW, a "higher call" usually means something else around here...just sayin ;)

My brother from another mother! You WILL be missed. Be safe and hope to see you soon!

Good on you Mark!

You will be missed and I do believe what you are doing is a higher calling.

I was re-reading this last night and realized my post above could be taken a couple of different ways. I was trying to crack a little joke about how much alcohol this group can consume (a different kind of high). I, too, am very proud and supportive of your efforts Mark and didn't want anyone to think that my comments above were intended to diminish your contribution in any way.

Well now, that was way to serious. We're still going to miss you at K2 brother!

I was re-reading this last night and realized my post above could be taken a couple of different ways. I was trying to crack a little joke about how much alcohol this group can consume (a different kind of high). I, too, am very proud and supportive of your efforts Mark and didn't want anyone to think that my comments above were intended to diminish your contribution in any way.

Well now, that was way to serious. We're still going to miss you at K2 brother!

No offense taken here Daryl. I know you better than that, and the rest of the good folks here do too.

I'm really chomping at the bit at this point. Our first public meeting is Tuesday night. Just getting to the meeting is gonna be an interesting experience. I will be carpooling [two hours each way] with one of the delegates from the Sierra Club!:popcorn:

Update posted.

update posted

New update posted.:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom