annual san juan run (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hey folks,

It's time again to start scheduling for the San Juans. I'm going..probably the last week of July or the first week of august...depending on accomodation availability....

...are any of you planning on going again tihs year?

Kumar

http://www.mhjc.org/all4fun/index.htm
Looks like July 29th to August 4th the town is going to be packed. Hearing about 200 members going to show up. Looks pretty organized...this is bad for us..as the trails will be PACKED and some trails will be closed. I'm shooting for july 23rd to the 28th. This gives me time to stop one nite in Denver on the way there and the way back...otherwise it's just too freakin' long of

LSLC group is (I think) still planning on 1st week of August.

Waggoner5 said:
I will be there when you are Kumar, but Chris is right, LSLC is planning August 1st.
G

cool, hopefully I'll catch you this year...missed you last year (you had to leave early :(

anyways...yeah, August 1st that entire trail system is probably going to be packed...and since many of the roads are single track I would just rather avoid all the hubub.

see you in july!

K

We've booked for the 23rd to 28th. Looks like the town is getting full sooner this year. I think the Red Mountain folks have some space left still. Hope to see some of you there!

later!

Kumar

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom