Annual Dues - 2023 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
All,

We're excited to catch up with everybody at the annual meeting this weekend. We've got a full agenda for our time together and as part of that agenda, I wanted to prep everybody for a conversation on our annual dues.

It's no surprise living in 2023 that things are more expensive than they've been in years' past, and that includes some of the expenses that the club bears. We'd like to continue giving back to our club members and support the organizations that help keep the trails we like to use open. That's made possible through you as a member of the club. So, for the first time in a long time, and maybe ever, we are looking at a small increase in dues. That should open the door for some other ways to give back in the future as well.

I may be biased, but I think we have some of the best people in our club and the long-tenure, and deep rooted relationships really speak volumes to how these old Cruisers bring us all together.

If you have any questions, don't hesitate to reach out.

Proactively speaking how much cash should one bring?

Thinking dues will be $15 or $20 depending on how skinny we want to go and our appetite for future years.

I'm with Glen. $20 seems more than reasonable. I always thought $10 was cheap considering the support we give to Blue Ribbon Coalition and Tread Lightly.

agree $20 is still super cheap. we choose to drive gas guzzling land cruisers. $20 is less than 1% of just the annual fuel cost assuming national averages....

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom