Amber driving light/spot light combo (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I tried search and didn’t see what I was looking for. I want to install Amber spot lights on my front bumper, but I was hoping to find a set that had the dual purpose of being low/medium intensity all the time as driving lights and then switch to full power when manually switched on by the driver. Can anyone recommend anything? My budget is ballpark $400 to $700 for the pair. I appreciate any ideas. Thanks.

Not sure if this is what you mean, but the rigid 360s come with an amber backlight option and spots as the main light. I have a set that I am installing as we speak.

Not sure if this is what you mean, but the rigid 360s come with an amber backlight option and spots as the main light. I have a set that I am installing as we speak.
I think those are exactly what I’m looking for, except it appears they don’t offer the 6” version in amber. In my first post I was blanking on “daytime running light.” I would like an Amber daytime running light that is always on at a low intensity and then goes full power at the flip of the switch. Like I said, those rigid do appear to be exactly what I’m looking for, just not in Amber. I’m going to send them an email today to see if it’s something they may offer. Thanks a lot for the suggestion. Any others?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom