Almost (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Gumby

Supamod
s-Moderator
Threads
Took the CFO to drive one today. She's about to start a new job where she will be commuting again. We traded her 4Runner for an Echo when she started her last job because she was going from a long commute to a train commute.

That may sound backwards, but I'm a firm beleiver in being comfortable and safe if you need to spend a couple of hours on the road every day.

We drove a silver 6 speed that she really liked. The dealer went from 27K to 25K, then offered us 9K for her 01 Echo. Granted that's what they are going for, but we only paid $11K for it 5 years ago.

$16,000 for an FJC. If it was up to me, it'd be in the drive right now

Maybe I should take her to the Tall Corn event and let her wheel one.

Silver 6 spd is a good choice.

Drop the hammer on that deal!!!!!!!!!

Hey, where are you? If you don't get it,

let me know. I am looking for a silver 6 speed!

cheers,

6 Speeds are hard to find around Chicago. At least it was for me. I settled for a slushbox back in April but am making the best of it :)

Bring her to the tall corn event for sure. Not only will we let her drive the FJ, but she may gaulify for a door proze or two:)

Gumby said:
Took the CFO to drive one today. She's about to start a new job where she will be commuting again. We traded her 4Runner for an Echo when she started her last job because she was going from a long commute to a train commute.

That may sound backwards, but I'm a firm beleiver in being comfortable and safe if you need to spend a couple of hours on the road every day.

We drove a silver 6 speed that she really liked. The dealer went from 27K to 25K, then offered us 9K for her 01 Echo. Granted that's what they are going for, but we only paid $11K for it 5 years ago.

$16,000 for an FJC. If it was up to me, it'd be in the drive right now

Maybe I should take her to the Tall Corn event and let her wheel one.

If you dont mind driving south a way, Trail Team will be at Land Between the Lakes, KY on the 16 and 17.

Gumby said:
They have two of them at Thomas Toyota in Joliet IL.

That's all they have in stock.

The wife has decided on a black auto

If she's gonna have a commute, the auto is a good sound choice, better highway gearing and notably better mileage. 6th in my FJ seems a hair lower than 5th in my 94 4Runner w/ 4.56 gears.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom