Almond Toffee, ih8mud/world famous, get it while you can... (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Status
Not open for further replies.
dooooooood!!!!!

the stuff is awesome as always!

:cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

I have found thru much experimentation, that when consuming the toffee with coffee, it gives you an euphoric feeling......seriously try it. I will be ordering more for xmas, this stuff is the best I'v ever had...ever.

I have found thru much experimentation, that when consuming the toffee with coffee, it gives you an euphoric feeling......seriously try it. I will be ordering more for xmas, this stuff is the best I'v ever had...ever.

straight up black or with cream and sugar?

This stuff is the schizznitt. I just got mine yesterday and my wife hasn't stopped salivating since.

Mark is this similar to Enstrom's(sp?)
I get a box every year from an Oral Surgeon I work with and the staff jumps all over it. That stuff is awesome.

Ed

Last edited:
Just ordered 2 more pounds....

Ironic how 2 pounds of toffee adds up to about 6 pounds on the scale as my ass gets bigger!

:grinpimp:

Ironic how 2 pounds of toffee adds up to about 6 pounds on the scale as my ass gets bigger!

AAAAAAH, mark hooks another..............................SUCKA!!!:D

Mark is this similar to Enstrom's(sp?)
I get a box every year from an Oral Surgeon I work with and the staff jumps all over it. That stuff is awesome.

Ed
Good memory, yes it is similar to Enstrom's (www.enstrom.com), I think it's a bit different though, Enstrom's is a bit crisper I think, but I think mine has more almond flavor and I guarantee you mine is fresher (maybe that's why the more almond flavor, not sure). I like Enstrom's, they make a good product, nice packaging, etc...but as far as pure toffee flavor I think mine is better.

Thanks for the orders guys and gals!

:D

beno said:

Toffee-math... :grinpimp:

Last edited:
Good memory, yes it is similar to Enstrom's (www.enstrom.com), I think it's a bit different though, Enstrom's is a bit crisper I think, but I think mine has more almond flavor and I guarantee you mine is fresher (maybe that's why the more almond flavor, not sure). I like Enstrom's, they make a good product, nice packaging, etc...but as far as pure toffee flavor I think mine is better.

Thanks for the orders guys and gals!

:D

Toffee-math... :grinpimp:

more like "Toffee-meth" :D

mark, it's midnight and i'm jones'n.....can i come over?

more like "Toffee-meth" :D

x2 on that score.

If I don't freeze it right away, I'll eat it right away. If I freeze it, and bring it out one bag at a time it will last a little longer.

Got my 4lbs today ! I know now that i should have ordered at least 10 lbs. Toffee meth is right, i ate 1/2 a bag from the post office to my wifes shop (2 1/2 miles). I was going to give some away for small gifts, but that ain'nt gonna happen. Thanks Mark, 2nd order coming up! (still ain'nt giving ANY away)

Got my 4lbs today ! I know now that i should have ordered at least 10 lbs. Toffee meth is right, i ate 1/2 a bag from the post office to my wifes shop (2 1/2 miles). I was going to give some away for small gifts, but that ain'nt gonna happen. Thanks Mark, 2nd order coming up! (still ain'nt giving ANY away)

Glad you got it and like it...

Thanks for all the orders guys and gals!!

-Mark

i just gotta say something!!

MARK, you are the man!!!!!

i ask him to come over and take alook at my computer cause my latest upgrade locked something up :confused: i don't know, i'm a puter idiot ;)

well, whats he do? brings over some toffee that he says was cooked a little longer than it should have been. he said it did'nt taste right ( to his standards) RIGHT!
OVER-COOKED TOFFEE-METH! i gave some out at worked and people still said it was awsome!!

my parts driver said " if this is over-cooked, then keep it up!" :lol:

you need to sell it at a discount mark ;) cause there ain't a darn thing wrong with it!
YUUUUUUUUUUUMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM-E!!!!

In the words of the late, great Peter Boyle, "HOLY CRAP!":eek:

This stuff is awesome...and highly addictive! Had a party last night and the 1lb. I got Friday is gone. Biggest hit of the party. I'll be placing another large order shortly.

This toffee-meth is awesome!!:flipoff2:

Hope everyone has enjoyed their toffee during the holiday season. Thank you for all the orders and the wonderful reviews!

I'm still open for business if anyone would like any more...(you bunch of fatasses!) :D

Thanks again!
Mark Brodis

http://www.coloradotoffee.com/ih8mud/

(Now is your chance to have your own bag, and not have to share with any greedy friends or family) :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom