All-Cab shadow awning on a 2017 LC ?? (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Has anyone besides @fireball mounted their awning on the Gamiviti MegaMounts? I saw someone else with the shadow last summer and confirmed my suspicion that mine doesn't get fully taut due to the corner of the megamount preventing the awing from fully opening. This results in a lot of water pooling when it rains.

Long story short, I can't see any better way to mount the thing (which would require drilling all new holes) and am about to just take the angle grinder to the top corner. Any better ideas from those of you who have this setup?

Question for all you with Front Runner slim line 2, I have their roof rack because I wanted the have the tables which slides, hides, and lock under the roof rack. Now I'm looking at the alu-cab 270 shadow..... if you get the passenger side (right side) will you still have enough room to get the table out? Or will I have to order the driver (left side) Also been looking between the Alu-Cab whice the 270 awning will also mount on it...will it clear with that? and or James Broden RTT so share your thoughts

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom