All about...... (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
....Me!

Yes, I've been slacking. I dont think I've been to a club meeting in well over a year...but at least I've kept up my TLCA membership anyways.

As to my cruiser failings....the fj45 sits in the carport. Its making a great storage container at the moment. The box is full of things.

The fj55 is slowly being covered in blackberries up at a buddies house. No idea if I'll ever get around to doing anything with it.

But at least my fj40 is ever so slowly making progress. New brakes..front disc's even! Proper steering and a little massaging of things here and there. Its getting towed back to my house this Tuesday actually. All thats really left to make it road worthy now is to completely rewire it.

Ahh, but my Echo and Tacoma need no wrenches..one of those ARB bumpers would sure look nice on the latter tho!

:cheers:

Jeff

Welcome Jeff! Good luck wiring:)

Is it simply the back 1/2 that needs wiring, or the entire harness you need to create? Got any pictures of your horde of Cruisers?

gb

I'm thinking the who shebang, from the blingbling lights around the exhaust tips to the chrome skull lights that adorn the shiny polished bushbar and even the wires leading down to the black lights underneath!

gawd that would be ugly!

but seriously, yah everything.

Jeff, we need to know if you wish to remain a member of Coastal Cruisers. Dues are now coming in and a new membership list is being written up. Since you have not been coming to meetings, and did not attend the Christmas Party, we need to know your intentions.
~Bill W. (I'm doing the memberships thing now)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom