Ales & Overlands at Steady Hand Beer Co. (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Wadesters

SILVER Star
Threads
Website
www.cwcruisers.com
Anyone going to this?

Land Cruisers, Land Rovers, and Jeeps oh my!! Got a vintage overland vehicle or want to come check out some beautiful rides? Join us and our friends Overland Imports for a vintage off-road car show on Saturday 1/23 from 1-5pm. All makes are welcome so bring out your Toyotas, Rovers, Broncos, Scouts, VWs, Jeeps, Porsches, and more. We’ll have live music from Labirinto Tropical and a food truck TBA. Don't miss it!

We went last Sept. Pretty diverse turnout. I like their beers too.
IMG_6553.JPG
IMG_6557.JPG
IMG_6561.JPG

***notice most of the Rovers are for sale 😁
IMG_6565.JPG
IMG_6568.JPG

I thought about going and bringing my Conqueror but I looked on the map and saw the location and decided to pass. It’s a haul for me plus ITP. If I’m going to hitch up and drive 1.5 hours I’d prefer to go to the woods. I might hit it up in the future once my LC arrives since it’s monthly.

I was there in my 80 and chatted with @BMThiker and ACC crew. Was a decent turnout. Lots of BROverlanders. Good beer. I probably wouldn’t trailer a truck in on a nice Saturday.

I may go this Saturday to show off a new toy.

I'm just re-thinking in todays environment with vaccines just starting if many people would want to congregate. only reason is myself and others I know would be traveling a pretty good distance to come.
We put our masks on to go inside and get a beer. Kept our distance outside.

I've been a few times - The popularity of this show / gathering has increased since last fall. Diverse group of folks, rides. I'm going to try to make it this Saturday. Good beer, masks inside. Each time there are a few FJ40s, many other Toyotas.

Good sized crowd. Say maybe a half dozen types of cruisers, but quite a gathering of vintage scouts.

Went back on Saturday. Pretty decent gx contingent there. Also some good 80 and 100 series representation (of which I failed to take pics)

1C7EB91D-CFE1-4BB0-9F8B-D170D7D92707.jpeg

1FF03891-BFE0-4563-9036-00E3204FFB35.jpeg

7F2DC2B0-4831-4933-B575-E8BF7A77FD03.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom