Alberta crown land (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

The way I see it is the gov. doesn't want us recreational users of the land to find out how they are letting corporations come in and desecrate a pristine eco system. Instead they try laying the blame on the little guy, the public. Shameful ! I'm aways so impressed when looking at wheeling pics from Australia as they show a lot of great scenery. The kind of thing we all enjoy in Our Rockies ! and it is ours, not the governments, they are just the winey bastards hired by us that abuse the system for personal gain pretending they have any moral fibre.

The way I see it is the gov. doesn't want us recreational users of the land to find out how they are letting corporations come in and desecrate a pristine eco system. Instead they try laying the blame on the little guy, the public. Shameful ! I'm aways so impressed when looking at wheeling pics from Australia as they show a lot of great scenery. The kind of thing we all enjoy in Our Rockies ! and it is ours, not the governments, they are just the winey bastards hired by us that abuse the system for personal gain pretending they have any moral fibre.
I'm actually pretty positive on this round of engagement. I have been with Trails 4 Tomorrow since its inception, and the government is using our wording now. Talking about the experience user groups are looking for, coming on trail rides with us, and trying to figure out how to fund the infrastructure (staging areas, trails, bridges etc) and maintenance on the trails. They are open to new trails and re-routes of problem areas to keep our existing trails open.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom