Alaska-Arizona (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Bringing my KZJ70 from the UK to drive Alaska- Arizona and on to Galveston for homeward shipping. Following the Rockies roughly, I need some routes, trails and places to visit/stay. Nothing too extreme as long way to go! Got a good route let me know.... See my cruiser on readers rigs....

got yer email too...sounds like a great trip!

If you haven't already, join the cruiser assistance club....even tho your primary residence is out of the US, there are about 30 or so from LOTS of countries on there.

I'll be doing an update soon....

I have some experineces with camping to share if you are going through any of these national parks. Olympic and Mount Ranier in the Seattle area. Arches, Bryce Canyon, Zion, Grand canyon in the utah and arizona area. Tell me if you need the info.

My wife and I live at Mile 300 of the Alaska hiway (Fort Nelson BC). If we can be of assistance for this part of your journey give us a shout

Thanks for that, may well take you up! I've driven most of the Canadian Alcan from Whitehorse on my last visit but turned off and hit a trail before joining the Icefield Parkway for the scenic route...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom