Alabama Hills /lone pine camping adventure event (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Iam planning a 3day 2 night (camping) trip from oct 10/18-10/20 , which will include a run up to cerro gordo and other local trails in the death valley -owens valley area . We will be camping in Alabama hills area for base camp . Should be great fall weather any interested are welcome . Contact me by DM for further details , any questions . Hoping to get a couple of guys from So Cal Land Cruisers !!

Marc

That would be great brooksfj60 .

The Alabama hills/lone pine adventure trip is 14 days away. There will be a driver's meeting Friday 9:00 a.m. at the lone pine visitors center parking area,just south of town . For any driver coming up Thursday we will be staying at the Dow Villa motel overnight. we will be camping at Tuttle Creek campground Friday and Saturday nights. DM for further details and any information. I can be contacted using cell phone anytime
Marc

One week out... Looking forward to the trip!
Yes it is turning out to be a well attended event. I believe we may have 10+ rigs confirmed so far. The weather forecast appears to be very comfortable as well. Camping at Tuttle Creek campground. Looking forward to seeing everyone and having a great trip. We will be exploring some interesting mine locations/trails in the Alabama hills and other adjacent areas on Friday . We will be taking an all day run via Swansea trail up to Cerro gordo and other locations on saturday.
Marc

We did Lone Pine/ Alabama Hills two weeks ago and it was great. Make sure to visit the BLM visitor center before going out.
Alot of interesting history/information to take in, and than see when you are wheeling.

Glad you guys had fun. I wish i could have made it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom