For Sale Alabama: 2007 Honda CBR1000RR Track Ready - Street (Almost) Ready (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Most of this bike's track miles have been at Barber, Jennings and NCM - maybe you've seen me riding with STT. Currently listed at eBay 2007 Honda CBR | eBay

This bike is street legal in some states and currently licensed in Alabama. See details in eBay posting.

Not listed on eBay: I am unloading everything needed for a track day: 6x12 enclosed trailer with generator, Moto-D dual temp tire warmers, 10x10 canopy, Pit Bull trailer restraint system, Alpinestars GP Tech leathers, gloves, boots, Shoei helmet, miscellaneous stuff like air tank, air hoses, power cords, etc.

I'll decide a price for the package if anyone is interested. Just gauging interest in the entire package right now. I am located in Huntsville Alabama, two hours north of Birmingham.

PENT3341 (1).jpg

I have no valuable input other than Huntsville is a beautiful place. Recently spent some time at HDS up there. Didn't have enough free time to hit the big NASA museum though- bummed about that....

Doc, agree! After 25 years in the military living all over the place, it has been a great place to land! Yup - you should have hit the museum. It is the real deal - world class and almost up there with Kennedy. Cheers!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom