Air Cleaner Decal Source??? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Downey

SILVER Star
Threads
I need a new decal for 1969-74 FJ40 air cleaner, was going to buy from Criuserparts.net, but didn't' feel like paying $8.80 postage when the decal could have been mailed in a regular envelope for 49 cents postage. Am I being a major tight wad, or is there a better deal out there?????

I wouldn't purchase anything from cruiser parts.net unless you like bad products and bad customer service. Do a little research on mud and decide for yourself.
Most of the other parts websites have them.

yeah, they were getting the stickers from shane, and that sorta dried up.
i tried ordering some from them....against my better judgement.....they were very quick to take the money and incredibly slow to return when it became clear they couldn't deliver.

2nd on sor.

I actually ordered a decal from SOR and asked them if they could send it standard mail and they said they could but it wouldn't have tracking. I said no problem. It showed up just fine and shipping was the cost of a postage stamp.

Be glad you're not up here... $8.80 suddenly turns into $35 with many vendors even with USPS.

I've not bought a lot of things because I don't want to be extorted for shipping.

Downey,

PM me a picture of what you need. I may be able to help.

Is that good for other people too? I have an emissions decal SOR doesn't carry that I need duplicated.

Current status of Shane's Metric TLC store is unknown.

Decals

Downey,

PM me a picture of what you need. I may be able to help.
Dynosoar lives by SOR, he volunteered to grab one of their decals and post to me, but thanks for the offer SMG.

Does anyone know who still might have some please? Looking for this one. Thanks
69BEB043-4846-42DC-B65E-C39465EFE88D.jpeg

I found an old envelope from Shane about a month ago, full of stickers. Probably one of those in there.

I found an old envelope from Shane about a month ago, full of stickers. Probably one of those in there.

No hurry but let me/us know. Would like to buy one if you have it.

Thanks

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom