AFFORDABLE PARTS ....! (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

groundeater

...ordinary birdbrain 🤣
SILVER Star
Threads
Looking forward to the up-side of the modification of my ‘45. Waltzing into ANY parts store and buying replacement parts...( if need be !)

Now that I finally have it home again I shouldn’t need parts for quite awhile. But if’ns I do... hopefully I should be able to afford ‘em ! (2006 Chevy Silverado chassis, engine, trany)

167750AA-27CC-4389-BD32-F6BCF66FEDC6.jpeg

78B2F25D-7778-4C83-9391-3E5A2EBE11CF.jpeg

5ED524F3-86AD-4A17-8152-8343FAA9FC13.jpeg

9F1C7200-2A1D-4E4A-BEF0-BD6ACA0D4522.jpeg

With only 60 miles on the engine, will need to break ‘er in. Work any and ALL “bugs” out close to home.
Living in a hilly canyon area, it’s no fun towing in the hills if ya know what I
mean :hmm: ?

5DAD3B8C-4297-417D-A164-B30D2F33CACB.gif

Sointenly .....!!!!

Last edited:
May have been covered in another thread, but what's the deal with the gas filler on the driver's side?

May have been covered in another thread, but what's the deal with the gas filler on the driver's side?

The Silverado fills up on this side. This was part of the modifications that were done.
Apparently it complicated things a bit as to how to navigate the “plumbing” of the gas line as well as other features.(
exhaust) If I am not mistaken.
Also most of all, the gas tank position on the Silverado chassis is mounted on the drivers side. A pain in the :censor: ...to move all that.

Last edited:
Yeah, you caught me. Still think these 45s are pretty cool. I'm actually doing some work on the 40, building a new exhaust so at least I have my hands on something.

Good to see you on here Mike! Don’t let your talent get lost.

Good to see you on here Mike! Don’t let your talent get lost.
Appreciate that Ken! :beer: Most of my so called "talent" over the last few years has been directed towards wood and laytex paint while fixing/repairing a house. Finally have things settled enough where I'm starting to dabble again in some grease and metal.

Appreciate that Ken! :beer: Most of my so called "talent" over the last few years has been directed towards wood and laytex paint while fixing/repairing a house. Finally have things settled enough where I'm starting to dabble again in some grease and metal.

I sure would like Miker to come show me some of his talent on my HOUSE too !! 😂

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom