Advice needed — Wheels/Tires for a 2010 4Runner (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hi y'all — I bought my first 4Runner, a 2010 Limited (152K), and I'm super excited about it. I'm the second owner, and it's humming great. It's due for new tires, and I thought this would be the perfect timing to invest in new wheels/tires before winter rolls in. I was thinking about the black TRD wheels (they look so sharp), and mounting BFG K02's, as a few friends have recommended them. My questions are:
  1. Are BFG K02's a good tire for what I'd use it for? I live in Oregon, so it would be a road trip rig, getting a lot of city/highway miles and light offroad/trail use, nothing too extreme. I would love to take it on an epic trip into baja to surf, so that's a factor too.
  2. Would I need to install a lift or leveling kit in addition to new tires?
I'd love any tips! Thanks.

Not a lot of action in at this site for newer 4Runners. Maybe this forum? 05+ Tacoma, T100, Highlander

BFG could be overkill for your needs but great tires, so you can't go wrong with them.

Wheels-personal preference. Stock is usually the best with Toyotas, though I'm not a real fan of that particular style offered on the 2010. Since I hate black wheels they definitely won't get my approval. TRD gray wheels? Yes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom