adjuster screw (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Okay, I am hoping to cash in some cruiser-karma here.... 3 yrs into my build and I am putting things back together and I cant find one of the headlight adjuster screws with the little lip that grabs the headlight. (see attached photo). It is whatever one fits a old mid-60s style bib. (see attached photo). I only need one.... someone have an extra laying around they can spare?
DSC03340.jpg
DSC03332.jpg

Okay, I am hoping to cash in some cruiser-karma here.... 3 yrs into my build and I am putting things back together and I cant find one of the headlight adjuster screws with the little lip that grabs the headlight. (see attached photo). It is whatever one fits a old mid-60s style bib. (see attached photo). I only need one.... someone have an extra laying around they can spare?
Im sure I do....I am also sure that checkers has them also

really?

I will check checkers... I did a google search for adjuster screws and didnt find any fastener places that had them, so I didnt even bother to check with local autoparts stores. I will do that right now!

nope!

Checker and Autozone do NOT have it. They have nothing that wont strip the threads out in my bucket.
Anyone?

lemme do some digging brother...

I got ya brother...come n' get em (the whole assembly if'n you need em).

Reciprocating Cruiser Karma is a good thing!

I'm around the house today / tommorow if you want em right away.
DSC02284.jpg
DSC02285.jpg
DSC02286.jpg

thanks

FJ40LVR,
Got the buckets, they fit great. Thanks again. Hope you are feeling better.

Brian

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom