ABS debugging tool (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
My ABS light comes on intermittently, so I'm going to try to debug the problem. To do this I will need SST 09843-18020, the picture of which in the factory service manual looks like just a piece of wire with clips on the ends.
Anybody ever used or seen one of these? Know what one costs?

Thanks!

Have you tried cleaning your ABS contacts per the FAQ?

Thanks. Where are these ABS contacts?

Is there some trick to using the FAQ? I get no results no matter what I type in.

rgmax said:

Is there some trick to using the FAQ? I get no results no matter what I type in.

Yes, to find something in the FAQ you have to post a message to Junk with the code word "Momma" in it...! :D
(Not a PM, something we can all see!)

rgmax said:

The FAQ is not the same as the search. The FAQ is a thread (just like this one you started). It is a sticky (which means it will always be at the top of the screen). In it you will find links (sentences that you can click on and take you to a new page). These links have many many many helpful titles, which have been discussed over and over here. This new window (on the computer, not in your room) will contain many many helpful experiences that should (and I mean SHOULD) help you from asking the same question that has been discussed many times over.

If you have a separate issue that you cannot seem to resolve, this is then a good time to possibly start a new thread to help you with your issues.

For example...this helps so we don't get 15 threads about how many miles you can put on an 1FZ :rolleyes:.

Think of it this way...you have the honor, privilege, and opportunity to contribute to the single best resource for Land Cruiser Technical Information (especially 80s) anywhere ever conceived. :shivers: ;) Just do your part....

FYI These comments where not directed at anyone person....

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom