A new-ish Toyota on the block (in the mud) (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
A friend stopped by... he just got his rig put together, most of it by Luke at Frontier4x4. I expect we'll be seeing him around. :grinpimp:

Sweet pics! I wish you had your grill in and he had corner lenses. That would have been a good comparison on the different spacing on my bumpers between the solid axle and IFS trucks.

Sweet pics! I wish you had your grill in and he had corner lenses. That would have been a good comparison on the different spacing on my bumpers between the solid axle and IFS trucks.

yeah, I was impressed at how well he got his grill cut out to fit behind the winch. I was just out looking at mine to see how to cut it.

He definitely won't be getting a clevis in the bumper with that winch cable roller he has tho. :rolleyes:

My truck does sit a bit lower than his but after I get my grill installed, we can get some more pics, on level ground too.

I also want to put the new sawzall blades I have to use. I'll be coming back to your shop for a rear bumper relocation or just a new bumper. We'll see how well the chopping goes. :bounce:

I would have him get some side protection for that clean truck.

Boggers are made to go straight, they do that great in mud, but suck when you get out on a wet trail and try to turn.

Great Looking rigs. :cheers:

A few of us made the trip to just south of the Iowa border to goto "The Farm" at Adair. It's really a pretty fun place with many nicely maintained trails. I managed to get a few pics of the new equipment on that toyota in action.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom