Wanted 97 Land Cruiser Gold Emblems (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Yes, it appears I'm the lone weirdo that actually likes the gold emblem kit on the 97's. Mine are weather thrashed, anyone have all 3 in new/like new condition (or individually)?

Emblem2.jpg

Checking back in on this request...looking for front/back gold emblems for 97 LC, including the Full-Time 4WD emblem.

@leoandgrauce i have the front emblem. Came off of a 1996 80. Small little Knick on the right side but other than that it’s in good condition. Has the screws too.

11B3DC53-E278-4ACF-A6CE-0433D12EAD7C.jpeg
F45E7377-D72C-4638-AA5F-CB096F7AF011.jpeg

Excellent. How much were you thinking for it (w shipping)? Any good condition Gold Full Time 4WD badges?

How about $20 shipped. It’s the only extra emblem I have.

I’ll PM you.

@leoandgrauce, from what I've been able to find, the gold trim was only available as a complete kit, and I never was able to source one. My grille emblem definitely has seen better days.

I was able to procure 2 NOS kits. I am keeping one and may sell the other for the right price. Haven't posted because I have good money and time in procuring them.

Pure glory 👍 I won't even ask how you found those but please let me know if/when you'd consider selling a kit.

Thanks!!

Pure glory 👍 I won't even ask how you found those but please let me know if/when you'd consider selling a kit.

Thanks!!

Just got lucky. There was a guy who buys out old stock of parts and sells them. Buying the first set was easy, then 3 weeks of back and forth two get the other two sets.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom