97 FJZ-80 (unlocked) for Sale (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Located in Virginia Beach, VA. Purchased in 9/06 from fellow mudder. Green. Currently has 127k miles. Excellent condition and clean, inside and out. Leather is in above average condition considering age of vehicle; no rips or tears. Scratched rear bumper end cap and smal dent below right rear tail light (not noticeable). I have extensive service records with recent service that I've done personally that include:

-coolant system flush. Prestone Green/ distilled h2o refill
-spark plug replacement
-brake fluid flush
-air filter replacement
-diffs. and transfer case oil replaced w/ Mobil 1 synthetic
-new PCV

Extras include:
-OME stock height springs(installed by previous owner)
-265/75/16 Nitto Grappers (approx.70%tread remaining)
-aftermarket tint(legal)
-Professionally installed sound system: Kenwood H/U, Memphis amp/sub, Eclipse door speakers
-front Weathertech wind deflector and bugshield
-alarm system
-Husky floor mats/ cargo liner

I removed running boards(installed OEM mudflaps) and roof rack. I repainted the wheel caps (they turned out great). The power antenna works. Steering knuckles are dry. I get 12.5 mpg with 80% city driving, 16.4 mpg 80%highway driving.

Known problems:
-"D" light out (normal)
-windshield washer pump motor not working
THAT'S IT! Everything to my knowledge works. No surprises.

Asking $10500 obo. Clear title in hand. I'm selling to get a Sequoia. It's worth the asking price considering the great condition it's in.

Pictures to come hopefully tomorrow.

Rob
rmontaner@cox.net
757-773-0819

Pics

Here are pics sent to me by the previous owner before I bought it. Please disregard the email address below the heading! Matt I hope you don't mind me borrowing your pics. Remember, I have removed the roof rack and running boards and have added a bug shield and front wind deflectors (the in-channel ones).

http://brow6759.googlepages.com/landcruiser

Yep. Still for sale. I had it listed twice on ebay. The first time, my account was hacked and I had to delete the auction and relist it. The second time, the buyer was involved in a car accident and had to back out of the sale. I just relisted it AGAIN but it hasn't yet appeared in the listing.

Rob

I thought I sold it twice on Ebay...to deadbeat bidders. I'm happy to say I FINALLY sold it lst nigh to a local Cruiserhead for $9900.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom