Parting Out 96 FZJ80 in se WI (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

looking for climate control panel and left rear tailight.... and both mirror assemblies but not the housings.
I have a couple climate controls. I have a good set of taillights that I probably want try to sell as a set first. Not sure if I have anymore taillights that r good. I also have side mirrors that I'm not separating from housings. A green set and a chrome solo.
Pm if Interested...

I have a couple climate controls. I have a good set of taillights that I probably want try to sell as a set first. Not sure if I have anymore taillights that r good. I also have side mirrors that I'm not separating from housings. A green set and a chrome solo.
Pm if Interested...
would love to see images of the climate controls, some I see are hammered and some are new condition... how much for the set of tail lights as well? ill pass on the mirrors.

Are the chrome door handles and mirrors still available? Thanks
I got multiple handles in all diff colors. I have mirrors too. I'll look when I get home tonight, but I should have the chrome handles and mirrors.

Are the chrome door handles and mirrors still available? Thanks
I got multiple handles in all diff colors. I have mirrors too. I'll look when I get home tonight, but I should have the chrome handles and mirrors.

I've got a chrome pass side power mirror oem chrome. Have both front OEM chrome handles..rear door handles in chrome I may have sold or can't find..

Have a pair in dark green. Pm me if interested..I'll get back to you tomorrow morning.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom