craigslist 96 Cruiser: Craigslist Boise Id (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Just thought someone here might be interested. Seems like a good rig. I'd be willing to look at it for any mud members. Or take it to my local Toyota dealer if the saler would allow for insrection. I have very good repore with them. I have no affiliation with it, just thougt I'd share. I would love to get it but, I have one. I would start at $7500.00 and go from there. It has been on CL for about a month.

'96 Toyota Land Cruiser - $8900 (Boise emerald/orchard)

Date: 2010-01-26, 1:07PM MST
Reply to: sale-wmnjs-1571771690@craigslist.org [Errors when replying to ads?]

This is a great 1996 Toyota Land Cruiser. It is a California Car...no snow, ice, sleet, salt, sand, etc. It is an iridescent dark green with a tan interior, including leather seats. The overall condition of the interior and exterior is excellent. The engine was inspected and cleaned of carbon in May, '09 (I have all maintenance/repair records). It runs quietly, powerfully and superbly (it purrs). There is nothing to fix on the engine or transmission! The car has never traveled off road (even though that is where it is designed to go). This car has always been owned by a non-smoker. Very Clean. The odometer reads 137,000. This car is alive and thriving! Miles/gallon range from 20 on the highway to 17 in town. On a side note, the first owner was Danielle Steel the Author. The price is $8900. Included in the price, is a complete Thule Rack System with a 7' long box, ski racks, and two bicycle racks and keys. This system alone is worth over $1500. I could not fit all the photos on Craigslist, so if you are interested I can email other photos to you. If you have any questions, just shoot me an email. You can also call me direct at 208-602-2265. Thanks for your interest. Items/work/repairs on this Land Cruiser in the last 8,000 miles (2 year period) include:
* Radiator and Cap
* Water Pump
* Thermostat and Seal
* Fan Clutch
* V-Belt
* Idler Pulley
* Alternator Belts
* Accessory Drive Belts
* Radiator Protector Pack
* A/C Compressor Drive Belt

3kc3oa3ld5T55Rc5S8a1q3be6f9da1fd31bd2.jpg

3ne3o33l75T05Pb5R2a1q64399b7ab1551176.jpg

3n13k63pf5O55T85R6a1q382a40617df8140a.jpg

Last edited:
Is that accurate on the MPG?? I thought these got around 12-14 with the full time 4x4? I would be interested if it really gets that, can anyone vouch for this? thanks!

jon

I have never heard of an 80 getting mileage that high.

I've seen this truck for sale for a while now. Seems strange for a clean, lowish mileage truck with lockers...

I'm sure the milage isn't that good. Yes it's been for sale about a month. But for this area that is common for some reason. Crusiers tend to sit for a while. It took me quite some time to sale a 97 collectors locked and one owner 120k miles three years ago for under 10k. Just not a big cruiser market in the area.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom