craigslist 96 & 97LC's in Seattle area (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Ive looked at the green 1996

I looked at the 1996 back in November mainly because it has lockers and it was $6995 at the time. They have had if for at least 6 months. The interior is really rough and well worn (leather, knobs, etc). Exterior has peeling clear coat in multiple places. The front engine seal looks like it has an oil leak. It needs a lot of work but if you get it for the right price........

I looked at the 1996 back in November mainly because it has lockers and it was $6995 at the time. They have had if for at least 6 months. The interior is really rough and well worn (leather, knobs, etc). Exterior has peeling clear coat in multiple places. The front engine seal looks like it has an oil leak. It needs a lot of work but if you get it for the right price........

I also looked at it just before Christmas, needs lots of work. Also felt down on power compared to the 97 LX I got. When I looked at it they wanted $5996 and were ready to deal on a $4500 offer. I walked as it was the kind of worn that cost a lot to fix.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom