Wanted 95 FZJ Parts Wanted (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Looking for some parts for my 95 FZJ. Need it shipped to Alberta, Canada so would prefer to buy most if not all at once if the parts are coming from the US to save on shipping and exchange rate. Let me know what you have
  1. Lower coolant hose bracket (the one in between the lower hoses that bolts to the block)
  2. Passenger side headlight
  3. The 6 outside window trim pieces in black
  4. Grey grab handle for the roof and some extra screw caps for the others if possible
  5. Tan trim piece for behind the inside door handles for both front doors
  6. Working VSV for EGR
  7. Tan dome light
  8. Front drivers door weatherstripping
  9. Good throttle cable mine is stiff

1. Lower coolant hose bracket (the one in between the lower hoses that bolts to the block)
  2. Grey grab handle for the roof and some extra screw caps for the others if possible (whole set available)
  3. Working VSV for EGR
  4. Tan dome light (quantity needed? )
  5. Front drivers door weatherstripping (can you provide a picture?)
I have a few of the listed parts and also added some notes in red.

I just need the one handle but I'll take as many of the screw caps you'll part with and just the one dome light. I need the weatherstripping that goes around the door mine is ripped at the bottom. What would you be asking for the parts you have?

IMG_0715.JPG

IMG_0716.JPG

I probably have most of here on a 94 I'm parting.

I probably have most of here on a 94 I'm parting.

Haven’t updated this but I found most of it but if you have the weatherstripping and a throttle cable let me know a price and I might be looking for the window belt molding pieces I ordered them from another member but it’s looking like they got lost in the mail so a price for those as well and I’ll let you know if I want them later

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom