For Sale 95 Cruiser for sale, new motor (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

So I heard this was the spot to sell my Landcruiser. I love the truck and it has been very good to my family in the snow, I mean this thing went through three feet no problem. Anyways, I need to sell it to get a pick up style truck for work. It has 309000 0n the chasis and 100000 on the engine rebuilt, alot of life left in her. Brand new Bfg a/t tires including spare, new brakes, new catalytic converters and flowmaster from the cats back. Just tuned her up and she is ready to go. Her name is "Cruella the Cruiser" by the way. She has leather interior in good shape with small tear on the driver seat from getting in and out. I don't know how this site works but figured I would try here to sell it.

100,000 miles after a bottom end rebuild is not a "new motor" in anyone's book....

good luck with the sale.

It books for 7800 even with the miles. If it doesn't sell for 7000 on here then I guess it doesn't sell

What people are trying to say is that no one on this forum is going to pay high KBB for a vehicle with 309,000 miles. It's just not going to happen. The only way that a vehicle goes for KBB is if it has lockers and reasonable mileage.

If you actually want to sell it...look at kbb, NADA, and edmunds...take an average of the three....factor in your vehicles actual condition and mileage...and then come up with a number.

If you want $7k, go put it on Craigslist. I don't tend to comment on classified ads (other than to say that someone has a nice vehicle). Just offering my $.02 (which people will second)...take it or leave it.

dude, I paid $7K for my '93 6 years ago with 180k on the ticker and a BRAND NEW dealer rebuilt front end, every scrap of paperwork, clean title, LOCKERS, etc, etc.

not to mention, gas was $2 per gallon then...

$7K???

these folks are right, this is not the place for you to sell that thing for that price.

best of luck.

if you werent new to the site everyone wouldnt be s***ting all over your thread....

been looking for over a year for the right one.... the way prices have gone from finding 150k mile ones for less than 2k (when i SHOULD have bought mine) to mid winter when people were paying what your asking b/c there were lots of people stuck in the snow and freaking the fxxx out
they are on their way back down... you MIGHT get lucky and get 4k for it if you ask for 4k right now... by april this thing would be worth more as scrap (or as parts if you have the time to do it)

if you werent new to the site everyone wouldnt be s***ting all over your thread....

been looking for over a year for the right one.... the way prices have gone from finding 150k mile ones for less than 2k (when i SHOULD have bought mine) to mid winter when people were paying what your asking b/c there were lots of people stuck in the snow and freaking the fxxx out
they are on their way back down... you MIGHT get lucky and get 4k for it if you ask for 4k right now... by april this thing would be worth more as scrap (or as parts if you have the time to do it)

Actually, if he weren't new to the site, more people would be s***ting on him. People are taking it easy.

I love this forum for the honesty, great amount of info, and how real everyone is!!!!

He is losing money as he waits to drop the price. Gas prices up, 80 series prices down...

anything that gets 15 or less is going to eat it on price. Also, not to reiterate, but any truck, even a Toyota with 300K miles and not every bit of paperwork, would be considered a project truck and should be priced accordingly.

He is losing money as he waits to drop the price. Gas prices up, 80 series prices down...

anything that gets 15 or less is going to eat it on price. Also, not to reiterate, but any truck, even a Toyota with 300K miles and not every bit of paperwork, would be considered a project truck and should be priced accordingly.

As much as I love my Toyotas, I agree 100%.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom