Wanted 95-97 1FZ-FE Good condition longblock, Charlotte NC (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
After 332k miles it's looking like my headgasket is about to go, and while I'm not opposed to a rebuilt head and new headgasket, refreshing and dropping in good a condition lower mileage engine might be even better for the right price. I'm ideally looking for something like a sub-200k motor in good condition removed to do an LS swap or something along that line. I'm located in Charlotte, NC but willing to travel or possibly even ship for the right situation.

I’m getting ready to rebuild a 97. It will have new pistons, timing chain and guides and bearings. Rebuilt head valve guides a complete rebuild. DM me if interested. Shipping should be about 1k with you shipping me back your motor.

I’m getting ready to rebuild a 97. It will have new pistons, timing chain and guides and bearings. Rebuilt head valve guides a complete rebuild. DM me if interested. Shipping should be about 1k with you shipping me back your motor.

I appreciate the offer, but for the full rebuild route I'd have someone locally who would be able to do that without needed to ship. Thanks

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom