For Sale 94 frame mount hitch (SC) (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
IT'S - FREE!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Have a hitch I need gone, I live in Clemson SC FREE or a case of good micro or other good beer (if ur 21 or older of course and I approve it :) basically I want it gone yesterday. I have pictures if needed but we all know what it looks like.

Thanks

Kevin

Last edited:
It's now FREE! Just come get it by aug 1 or it's going to junk yard.

Hitch

Have a Greyhound station you could drop it at? Happy to pay for shipping and something for your time.

It's a 30 min drive to the closest station. But if I did take it how would I ship it on a bus?

Greyhound takes and ships packages. I haven't done it yet but have priced it out. It is pretty reasonable for oversized items. Probably not worth the trouble to drive 1/2 hour though. Not sure if all ticket counters are able to weight and accept packages. I put a call in but they are closed on Sunday. Thanks.

This is the hitch, no bolts sorry I lost them.
image-18313833.jpg
image-3564785278.jpg
image-1260759187.jpg

TTT!

I'm not carrying this thing around with me, come get it or it goes to scrap yard in 12 Days!

FREE!!!! Aug 1st is 9 days away. If not gone by then it's getting recycled.

You know the economy sux when you cant even give sh*t away.:doh:

I would hold on to it. Thats some good metal. You might need it for some motor mounts. Or adding a front hitch to your ARB down the road. Throw it in the shed out back.

That's just it, I don't have a shed out back. We are moving from a 3 bedroom house with a ton of storage in to a 2 bedroom apartment. After that I have no idea where we will be moving. So I need it gone. I totally understand what your saying but I just don't have the room or need for it.

What shipping methods do you have access to? Any chance a Greyhound stations on the way to the dump? Lol. Wish it was closer. I'd come get it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom