93 Fzj80 parting out (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I have a 93 Fzj80 I’m parting out. I still have most body part in good condition no mirrors, no fender flares. I still have most of the drive train. Most parts are still on the cruiser, time will be needed to remove the parts.
Let me know what part you need and what you are willing to pay. I can email or text you a pic of the part if needed.
The parts will ship from 35453 Cottondale, AL or pickup is ok.

I heard that the 80 series run 4.11s and can sometime be a bolt and swap on the 60 series? If this is true I'd love to pick up the thirds

Sent worse from my iPad using IH8MUD

The rear dif can absolutely go into either axle of the 60... 9.5" dif.

But the front diff can't?

Sent worse from my iPad using IH8MUD

The front dif in an 80 series is a high pinion 8" so it won't fit.

:hmm:Would be interested in two matching dome lights. Have an idea about adding them to rear hatch for light with it open. Would be nice if they were a tan color. Let me know if you have them and how much you would pay me to take them.

Intake?

What kinda shape is the intake plenum in? Whats it worth to you? Mine is completely split in half and causing a rough idle.

They are gray

What kinda shape is the intake plenum in? Whats it worth to you? Mine is completely split in half and causing a rough idle.

I think ok. I have not pulled it yet. What all are you needing?

How much for the front and rear axles?

The both are still on the cruiser. The cost will be less if you pull then. What are you thinking $ ?

ok how much for the lights since they are gray?

Blackdog said:

Looks pretty good.

posted with my thumbs.

image-2556238995.jpg

image-3324875131.jpg

image-2820411060.jpg

Intake

If there are no cracks in-between the ribs of the intake and it aint harder than a parson's peck...... uh......you know.
Throw a number at me. A new one is between 70\80.

I'll get it off there and see what its like.

when is the next meeting? I can bring it up and let you check it out.

Any price on the lights?

Are you selling or just fishing?

Are you selling or just fishing?

In my first post.

Let me know what part you need and what you are willing to pay.

I also told you where the part will ship from so you could ball park shipping.

Lets keep it simple.

Thanks!

Well John asked first so he has right of first refusal on lights but if he doesn't want them because they are gray then I am interested.

Think I'll wait on a tan pair and I appreciate your answer BamaHeel. Let's get together and try out a little "midnight auto parts retrieval". We could use Eric's trailer.
Found some for $8.00 each and they were tan. Wow!! When I asked the guy what he wanted; "low and behold", he told me. Until a price is put on parts- keep them for future disposal. It's not worth the effort anyway.

Will you take $.10 for the cob webs? Must include free shipping. I hear dirt dobber nests bring a premium these days.

Still think it's a fishing trip in a bath tub.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom