For Sale 93 FZ 80 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Active duty going overseas. This cruiser has 148,000 gentle miles.
Sorry the FJ40 in the background is staying.

Here are some accessories and work I've added recently:

• OME 2 inch lift kit
  • Iron Pig rear bumper
  • ARB front bull bar
  • Emergency Brake repaired
  • New Radiator
  • New A/C Compressor
  • New rotors and brakes front
  • New Sony radio with IPOD adapter
  • New antennae
  • Wet Okele Seat Covers (taken off the bottom seats for pictures)
  • Husky liners all footpath areas
  • Tranny flush and radiator flush last month
  • Regular oil change using synthetic blend
  • New throttle positioning sensor
  • K&N air filter (the older air filter assembly is boxed and included)
  • All maintenance records included
Also I have the PHH but have not had the pleasure of installing it yet. The purchase includes the hose.

Pictures posted on Photobucket:

FZ80 pictures by labjohnn - Photobucket

Asking price is $8500.

CD

Very nice 80, and thank you for your service. Can you send more pics of back seats, and undercarriage? Any rust? How are the wheel bearings, water pump, etc?

Thanks

Will have to do some pictures later in the week, most likely next weekend. i will take them with the Wet Okle seat covers and without. Very little rust. Some minor surface rust on the undercarriage but overall no glaring rust coming through the quarter panels doors or rear that you see on the 62 models. Very clean for its age.

Water pump is good. Had the wheel bearings, and knuckle rebuilt at 100k by Iron Pig but I'm seeing a little oil leakage around the ds seal. This seems a little premature for me with only 50k. Would recommend another knuckle rebuild however that being said, I'm not experiencing any undue road noise or pulling in the front.

CD

i am very interested in a few more shots of the interior as well as a few undercarriage shots if you can post them.

Thanks

Is the vehicle still for sale. I have cash. PM me and I'll take a look.

I live in Northern VA and currently own an 80. Yours has some of the options that I would put on my 80. I live in Herndon, VA and have cash. PM me to set up a time. Thanks Mark

Hi, what's up with the TX plates? What's the story of that rig? And do you have a carfax handy?

Since he is in DC headed over seas I would say he's from TX and had to move to DC. (government hit man)

I guess that the point was: is that car in the DC area?

You are correct. My legal home of residence is Texas but I am stationed in DC and that's why I have the TX plates.

CD

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom