For Sale '93 FJZ80 Cruiser (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

'93 FZJ80 Cruiser

1993 Toyota Landcruiser for sale. No Lockers. This has been my daily driver for 3 years and has 198k miles, tune up when I bought it(165k), rear brakes right after that, new front brakes, Hankook 265's with a LOT of tread left (great tire) new shocks about 10,000 miles ago, new Pioneer speakers all around, new power window motor in driver side, new starter in January 2010, new battery in March 2010. No other known issues. Air blows cols and shifts smooth.

Flareless, running boardless, leather is worn on drivers side, a small rust spot on drivers side rear rocker panel just above the bumper that was there when I removed the flares and steps. I was going to sand & Rhino Line the entire rocker panel, but never got around to it. Oil has been changed regularly and vehicle maintained, uses about a quart between changes, no smoke, no 3rd seats. Never offroaded or mudded.

Tried to post up pics, but can't for some reason. I can e-mail them to you if you are interested. You can e-mail me with questions or picture requests at Asking $5,400 gparker@firstmeansmore.com

Last edited:
Pictures Finally

Here are 3 pics, if you want more let me know.

Geoff
Landcruiser7.jpg
Landcruiser2.jpg
Landcruiser10.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom