Parting Out 92 HDJ81 parting out (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

price for the center console lids? also, if you pull the headliner I'm curious if there are threaded holes in the rear for the grab handles where the 3rd row seats could be. I have the same truck, no handles but i want to add them, don't want to ruin my headliner to find out there aren't threads in there.
I will pull headliner when shop is not full of trucks and can get the parts truck in

I will pull headliner when shop is not full of trucks and can get the parts truck in
Hi Toyota guy
There are 2 threaded holes at the back in the middle top of the glass, they are 8” apart so u can put a grab handle there

Yes I lol look for them
I took them off
Yes I will look for them
I took them off the truck
Do you need the cruise lever on the steering column??

Hi Toyota guy
There are 2 threaded holes at the back in the middle top of the glass, they are 8” apart so u can put a grab handle there
Cool man, thank you for taking the time to look for me. :beer:

price for the center console lids? also, if you pull the headliner I'm curious if there are threaded holes in the rear for the grab handles where the 3rd row seats could be. I have the same truck, no handles but i want to add them, don't want to ruin my headliner to find out there aren't threads in there.

The holes are there I have been told for the grab handles. The holes for third row seat brackets are not.

yes

Glovebox lock with key?

Never mind.

Hello.
I am looking for the diesel fuel heating element, next to fuel filter.
Is this vehicle still
Around?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom