For Sale 91 GMC Syclone FS/FT Auburn, AL (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Bought this truck a few months ago and have had my fun with it, but I miss wheeling and am looking to get into a buggy.

Truck is a 91 GMC Syclone 4.3 turbo AWD with lots of aftermarket parts. I'm not going to list everything on it, but it looks like somebody threw the whole ATR catalog at it at some point. I only have a couple pics right now, but will take more when it's not raining.

Paint is in good condition(not original), runs out good with the exception of breaking up a little on the bottom end. I have replaced the plugs, cap, and rotor with Delco replacements and will be replacing the wires this weekend. Hopefully that will take care of the miss. Has brand new Nexen N3000's on older ZR1 Corvette wheels. The wheels are cosmetically rough, but they are true and the truck rides great. I would rate the interior at 8/10. No tears or rips in seats, carpet is clean. The truck does not have a radio. Transmission shifts good and strong, fluid looks good.
The truck does need valve seals but it doesn't affect performance and I haven't gotten around to changing them( I do have a NIB set of Felpro seals that will go with the truck).

I have done my best to describe the condition of the truck. That being said, it is a twenty year old truck. It is not in "like new" condition, but is in excellent condition for it's year and mileage.

Feel free to PM or email me if you have any specific questions.

$15000 cash or trade for a tube buggy/Ftoy.

Want me to link this on the SyTy forms for ya?

Linked to the SYTY forms for you.

Best of luck to you on the sale. Looks like a nice truck!

My Typhoon needs Valve Seals too. Huffs a little blue on initial start-up.

Those guys are as harsh as us LC Guys on picking a vehicle apart. Part of that niche market mentality I guess.

I've always been fascinated by the Sy/Ty duo. Amazing trucks that were well ahead of their time. I remember the C/D or R/T article where it hung with a Ferrari off the showroom floor. Good luck with your sale.

Those trucks are wicked and shocked many of us Mustang owners, I know a few Buick Grand National owners who got woken up by them as well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom