88Xcab in PA (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Selling an 88 XCab 4WD Toy truck in northeastern PA, mileage around 180K. I owned and drove this truck daily for four years, sold it and now have it back again. It's a good truck- the bed is rusty but still usable, frame is good. Rear bumper has a dent/twist. Cab and front end sheet metal good shape. Red in color, gray interior good shape needs cleaned. Has the good instrument dash, upgrade interior, digital clock, doors with vent windows, and a sliding rear window. Tires OK condition. No radio. Truck does not have AC. It's a V6 with 5 speed trans and it runs great. No overheating problems ever and plenty of power, starts right away and idles perfectly, a good behaving vehicle. Power steering pump leaks otherwise I remember getting 22MPG on a trip to upstate NY to garb some cruiser parts a long time ago. I believe mechanically the truck is OK except for the leaking PS pump. Exhaust is quiet and brakes work fine. Transmission and transfer case work perfectly. Has Aisin manual hubs and SR5 alloy wheels. All lights and stuff like heater,horn and wipers work fine (needs wiper arms). Looking for $1000 for the truck, Clear PA title. Call 570-668-2489 before 8PM or email shmukter@pa.metrocast.net. Thanks, Gary S

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom