87 K-5 blazer and 89 Isuzu I-Mark RS - Texas (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Well one of these has to go so whenever which ever one sells first will automatically take the other off the market.
First up is my wifes 87 K-5 blazer. Truck is in really good shape but it came in an ugly color. Other than the color the truck is straight with no rust on the cab or frame, it does not have ANY cracks or frame damage at the steering box like every other out there. It has the 350 FUEL INJECTED, 208, 10 bolt front and rear combo with tow package. Has a 3" suspension lift and 3" body sittin on 35" mud terrians with 65%tread. It has 147k miles and runs great. No knocks, or smokin from the motor, and the tranny shifts nice and firm. I just changed the oil as well as the tranny fluid, filter, and installed a drain plug in the tranny pan. $3500 for it.
The Isuzu I-Mark RS is mine and is a rare beauty. It came factory with Lotus supspension and a 1.6 DOHC that put out 125hp and redlines at 7800rpm . It also came with a dual stage intake manifold that has great low end and anything above 5k opens the secondaries and the motor comes to life. Just passed inspection and put new plugs, valve cover gasket, rear shoes, changed tranny fluid, and put new tires all within the last month. The price on this one is $1800 on stock wheels and tires and $2000 with the 18" wheels and tires.
Both vehicles are located in Fort Worth 76114
IMG_1558.jpg

IMG_1557.jpg

IMG_1556.jpg

IMG_1559.jpg

IMG_1553.jpg

IMG_1552.jpg

IMG_1554.jpg

DSC00339.jpg

ICU_Runnin, that I-Mark RS is sweet - the lotus package definitely makes it a rarity, too... if i only had the $$$... ps, you might have some luck posting that up on isuzu forums, and 4x4wire -

cheers,
SantiJS

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom