For Sale 85 FJ-60 [La Crosse WI] (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Newer link to ebay:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Toyo...5142521?pt=US_Cars_Trucks&hash=item3f0e6fb8f9

Time for my old tank to find a new home. Just replaced the water pump and radiator, and smog (air) pump. Runs well. Recently replaced the fuel pump and clutch master cylinder. Has a 2" suspension lift, Conferr roof rack, ARB front bumper and nice 32" Goodyear MTRs. Very capable off road vehicle, legendary Toyota quality. They don't make vehicles like this anymore. 215k, brought it with me from Colorado 5 years ago. Little rust, worst is the rear lower tailgate and I have a pristine one from an Arizona truck that will need to be painted to match. Have a ton of spare parts to go with including extra carbs, starter, nice rear bumper, and full exhaust (and much more). Interior in good shape, non-smoker. Windshield has a crack, been that way for years without any leaks. Makes more sense for the new owner to replace so you get the warranty. Will also include a nice Kenwood detachable face CD player and 4 speakers (2 6x9s in the rear and 2 5" infinitys up front).

Mud price 4k. Just for perspective, $1000 bumper, $1000 in tires, $725 lift, $650 roof rack, $200 stereo, $1000 in spare parts, $700 in recent repairs and not your typical midwest rust bucket...

Last edited:
I decided not to sell for less without the wheels. 32s fit this truck perfect and I want 33s or 35s for my project 40.

bump for Saturday
100_6392.jpg
100_6411.jpg

Last edited:
And 2 interior. drivers side is ripped out of the frame, but I have a matching foam and cover from another truck to put in that is in pretty good shape.
100_6404.jpg
100_6405.jpg

Just fixed the drivers seat, I replaced the pad and cover with an OEM match. One less thing for you to do...
100_6466.jpg
100_6467.jpg

I sold a white 85 that you could've eat off of compared to yours- w/ an LT1 and a 4l60E- for 4 grand- GL with that....

Interested in trades? Got a locked 96 in good shape

Hey skin flute player -

You're either bitter, a douchebag, or both. What you sold your cobbled together, chevy powered p-o-s for has little relevance. NADA has a value or 6800 for average condition, so I think my price is a fine deal.

Yea you tell him la crosse, show him we dont fxxx around in wisconsin lol. Now now boys lets behave bump for a sweet truck!

No just a realist- OK - you're right , I take back my GL with sale comment- you obviously don't need it . You guys are too smart up there believing anyone even pays attention to Blue Book values of 25 year old rust belt vehicles

skin flute - perhaps you should read the whole ad before bashing someone else's post. The truck lived in Colorado for the first 20+ years. It's only been in Wisconsin for 5 years. True, those years have not been kind to the undercarriage. I suppose I could've taken a couple cans of spray paint to make everything look pretty before I took pics, but I wanted to be honest and show the condition. The frame is rock solid, but yes it should be treated. And NADA is just a guideline, look to what trucks are selling for on ebay and you'll see that I'm priced well considering where I am located and the extras that are included. You couldn't find a truck in similar condition and build it like mine for anywhere near 4 grand. So take your sarcastic GL and shove it up your, wait for it, skin flute...

Bump for a sweet wisco truck, any luck with it?

skin flute - perhaps you should read the whole ad before bashing someone else's post. The truck lived in Colorado for the first 20+ years. It's only been in Wisconsin for 5 years. True, those years have not been kind to the undercarriage. I suppose I could've taken a couple cans of spray paint to make everything look pretty before I took pics, but I wanted to be honest and show the condition. The frame is rock solid, but yes it should be treated. And NADA is just a guideline, look to what trucks are selling for on ebay and you'll see that I'm priced well considering where I am located and the extras that are included. You couldn't find a truck in similar condition and build it like mine for anywhere near 4 grand. So take your sarcastic GL and shove it up your, wait for it, skin flute...

I didn't see any bashing... could you point that out???- just pointing out you need to be realistic- and the name calling?? what's up with that?? - I didn't comment on that - but it is a mature attribute which should help you sell a 25 year old truck- I would hope as a responsible cruiser owner you don't want to come off sounding like an ignorant kid

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom