85 4runner FS (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

85 4runner, SR5 Package.

body/axles have 225K
engine has 175K on motor, 40K on rebuilt(by professional) tranny (w56), 175 on transfercase. engine has new steel backed engine builder timing chain kit put on it while the motor was out.

I completely stripped the truck from the firewall forward and painted and cleaned everything up. I also painted from the rear spring hangers forward on the frame of the truck. Newer hood and fenders(much better shape then old ones) (black)

Brand new windshield. old windshield was cracked so I pulled it and repaired all the rust under the windshield with fiberglass cloth and resin, sealed it up and painted it.
Tires are newer M+S, 235x75R15s

There is some rust in the rear fender wells and rockers...truck would make and excellent builder for the trail or a good DD. I was going to DD the truck but decided I wanted a tow vehicle for my FJ40 instead.

I am asking 1500.00
I also have a bunch of parts to make it into a good trail rig, IFS rear axle, IFS rear springs, IFS PS box, extra motor(original with blown head gasket) also hole bunch of spare parts from parting out my 88 pickup. I will include all the spare parts I have for the 4runner for the asking price of 1500.00, if you want them.

I also have a set of 33x12.5x15 General Grabbers mounted on rims that will fit the 4runner (3.5 in BS) from my FJ40 for 500.00 dollars (includes 5 rims and 2 spare tires(one general grabber and one BFG both MT’s))

Will also consider trades for a car trailer (16-18ft, 2-3500lb axles) of comparable value. At least one axle must have trailer brakes.

Please email me at stubieone@hotmail.com if you are interested.
I will get some pictures of it later tonight for anyone that is interested

Stew

BTT

Also here is linky to pictures...should have some more lighted overall pictures this weekend if anybody cares

www.yankeetoys.org/stewarts/85 4Runner/page1.htm

Couple things i forgot to mention in my origonal post truck has new radiator and all new hoses, belts, and heater lines. I also ran new lines to the rear heater using coper tubing as the origonals were rusted out completely.

Stew

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom