84 Fullwidth 4Runner (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

84 Runner Ford 302 with a q-jet, 435 tranny, slave cylinder and everything is all ford, 205 t-case. HP D44 front 5.13's Detroit hysteer 14bolt 5.13's detroit. 38x14.50 sx with 15x10 white rock crawlers with fullsize spare. 63's rear with 2" block and all pro johnny joint shackle hangers, toy rears front. Shaffers sliders and incab cage and I believe they are isuzu trooper seats. The cage is just for the cab portion. Has gm master cylinder. I also have an intake and I believe the wire harness for fuel injection for a 5.0 also have a spare inner and outer long side and short side shafts for front axle. I have the rear seat top and tail gate also for it. there's no back glass in the gate looking to get about $5000 or best offer also looking to trade for whatever. let me know what you have. Here's some pics. I can take some detailed pics if you want them
NOV06 195.jpg
NOV06 203.jpg

now would you trade for newer 4runner?? or maybe take payments on it

I have some valuable monthly dividend stock shares to trade if you are interested. The value of all of my shares went up about $15,000 in 5 years and it is on an even steeper rate of growth right now. Call me at 918-816-1817 if you are interested in trading for shares of an equal value. Bryce

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom