80 series windshield replacement (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hello fellas, I need to replace my windshield. I understand this is a bit of a complicated procedure on the 80 series and would like any recommendations for an installer in Montana. Any and all ideas welcomed.
Thanks, Josh

Hello fellas, I need to replace my windshield. I understand this is a bit of a complicated procedure on the 80 series and would like any recommendations for an installer in Montana. Any and all ideas welcomed.
Thanks, Josh
Hey Josh. I have a buddy locally here in bozeman who has new 80 windshields for $100. He says it's not a bad install as long as you know the trick...P cord. Might be able to get a couple of fellow mud guys to help out. AND you'd get to visit bozeman for a bit. I know glass doctor in bozeman has it figured out as well.

Hey Josh. I have a buddy locally here in bozeman who has new 80 windshields for $100. He says it's not a bad install as long as you know the trick...P cord. Might be able to get a couple of fellow mud guys to help out. AND you'd get to visit bozeman for a bit. I know glass doctor in bozeman has it figured out as well.

Ok, this is good news. I have been delaying replacing it, fearing I would end up with leaks.

Could this "buddy" be named Jon?

Not to pull work away from Jon lol but there is a guy that runs a mobile windshield replacement busines hes names Eric and he ownes "glass by image" (406) 388 4527. Iv had a windshield done by him he does great work and he's honest... A lil ornery but honest. And he will come to u.

Try Auto Glass Express. Tim Dalbey, owner. www.bozemanautoglass.com

Real honest guy and been doing since before these vehicles were made.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom